Annual Oil Burner Tune-Ups and Vacuuming
If you’re a customer in the Suffolk County, NY area, or any cold climate, you should have your home heating system cleaned and tuned up annually by a professional HVAC service provider. When was the last time you had a heating system tune-up? It is very important to get your oil burner or furnace cleaned once a year to ensure its safe and efficient operation. An annual tune-up and vacuuming will ensure that your heating system is running safe and at its peak efficiency so that you get the most out of your fuel and home comfort budget. If you’re searching for a local home comfort provider to assist you with this important service, ParkSide Fuel is ready and willing to help! We have fully trained, professional technicians who would be pleased to provide you with the best service experience possible.
Our Boiler Tune-Ups Include:
- Change the boiler’s nozzle, filter, and strainer
- Inspect, adjust and clean all controls on the boiler
- Brush the inside of the boiler down to clean it
- Vacuum the inside of the boiler and smoke pipe
- Inspect the home heating unit for proper operation
- Do an efficiency test to ensure proper oil usage
Benefits of an Annual Oil-Fired Boiler Tune-Up Are:
- Extended equipment lifespan and longevity
- Maintained manufacturer’s warranty
- Higher efficiency and reduced fuel oil delivery costs
- Lower chance of an unexpected breakdown
- Total home comfort for your family
- Increased property and resell value
Related Post: My Heat Isn’t Working on Long Island: How Do I Fix It?
When Should I Schedule My Tune-Up on Long Island?
Most people like to have their oil burners and furnaces tuned up in the summer or fall—right before or right after a boiler’s heaviest use. But whenever you choose to have the service done it will help minimize no heat emergency service calls. You can also get a service contract with automatic delivery to protect yourself year-round. Parkside Fuel is your full-service oil company and can provide you with an oil-fired boiler tune-up at any time. All you have to do is give us a call or schedule service online, and we’ll be at your property to service your home heating unit.
Keep in mind that we provide extraordinary service to the following areas in Suffolk County: East Patchogue, Holbrook, Port Jefferson, Ronkonkoma, St. James, Smithtown, and the surrounding Wading River areas. Our team would love to help you with all of your home heating needs, including heating oil delivery, hot water heater installation, oil tank services, and much more. Thank you for trusting us with your home comfort!CONTACT US